Birds nest is it doing okay?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WIReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
5,158
Reaction score
27,438
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m a beginner with sps coral I have a monti cap in tank for about 3 months now and I fragged it and it is doing well so I went and added a birds nest about two weeks ago is this guy doing okay it seems like he’s growing like weeds on the base of him.

4EC48E68-6A1E-4D18-8374-D73B4BB739C3.jpeg
 
Last edited:
SPS tend to encrust at the base before growing up. So if it’s doing that, you’re on the right path!
Good luck with it!
 
Okay I wasn’t sure I slightly read about that and my monti that I fragged has been growing really well so I thought I would try another sps
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new