Birds nest?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kackback
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What is all the color on the rocks?
I believe this is the rock that Tideline sells, called Eco rock. It is dyed to "look like coraline algae". My LFS has it also. It is super dense with almost no porosity, similar to a less hard ceramic.
 
That shows its for a hydra 32, not AI Prime.

1730382070397.png
Yup, 90 watts compared to 55 watts. Almost half.
 
That shows its for a hydra 32, not AI Prime.

1730382070397.png

Designed with the Hydra 32HD. But will work on AI 13, 26, 52, 16 & 64 HD lights also. They will work on Mobius. I have been told they work on Blades & even Radion G5 & 6's as well. How true this is I can neither confirm or deny. So can't supply PAR values for. That’s in the comments
 
Designed with the Hydra 32HD. But will work on AI 13, 26, 52, 16 & 64 HD lights also. They will work on Mobius. I have been told they work on Blades & even Radion G5 & 6's as well. How true this is I can neither confirm or deny. So can't supply PAR values for. That’s in the comments
That's all fine and dandy but the problem is the watts. You'll have the correct Spectrum that he intended but not the punch.
 
That's all fine and dandy but the problem is the watts. You'll have the correct Spectrum that he intended but not the punch.
Ok I understand I downloaded a new preset made just for the 16hd at 71%. Going to give it a try
 
I believe this is the rock that Tideline sells, called Eco rock. It is dyed to "look like coraline algae". My LFS has it also. It is super dense with almost no porosity, similar to a less hard ceramic.
Sounds scary to me :rolleyes:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new