Birdsnest, rock question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Afrashz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Afrashz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
882
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

So I have a birdsnest I got that has been growing like a weed, a question I have is one of its branches is growing right into a rock, the rock is glued down to other rocks, I was wondering if the branch will grow enough to push the rock and cause it to fall, it’s pretty high up so I don’t want it to cause any damage. Thanks!!
 
@Afrashz if your up for it, I would love a frag of the birds nest ! Just let me know! PM me if ya can! Thanks
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new