Birmingham!!!!

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would love too, last few times i have been it has been out of town, lot of good people on barf, quite a few in the pell city odenville moody leeds area

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm down if everyone wants to ..... As long as its a get together swap at somebody's house

When we first started this group me and a few other guys put on a frag swap in Gardendale we rented a church spent a few months advertising had people come from out of town and set up to sell and then nobody showed up to buy ... I never could understand why I could have a club meeting at my house and 30 people would show and buy coral then turn around and put in all this work for a swap and 10 people show up ...

OP
OP
occ_motorcycles

occ_motorcycles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My thought is to do a small swap like bring 2/3 corals with ya in a small containers and do a meeting.

I've never been to a swap so I am unsure how tht goes but I am sure there are some that can help setup.

RUGDOG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm down if everyone wants to ..... As long as its a get together swap at somebody's house

When we first started this group me and a few other guys put on a frag swap in Gardendale we rented a church spent a few months advertising had people come from out of town and set up to sell and then nobody showed up to buy ... I never could understand why I could have a club meeting at my house and 30 people would show and buy coral then turn around and put in all this work for a swap and 10 people show up ...

It wasnt that bad. I mean the show and not the prep. I enjoyed the sale in Gardendale and had a pretty good day.

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a lot of the swaps are at folks houses, but just throwing this out there, I have been offered access on most weekends and evening to a confrence room at odenville library won't cost us a thing but cleaning up our mess before we leave

OP
OP
occ_motorcycles

occ_motorcycles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never been to a swap or meet. So I would have to rely on someone to help arrange and do things if needed.

What y'all think about end of feb doing something.

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got 3 frags of ultra brown button polyps ill bring. 2 polyps each. Bhamr6, you still got any Xenia you can bring?

OP
OP
occ_motorcycles

occ_motorcycles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got 3 frags of ultra brown button polyps ill bring. 2 polyps each. Bhamr6, you still got any Xenia you can bring?

I have some Xenia that I can trade. It's not the pulsing kind just a variant of it. It is covering half a 6"clam. If you come here ill trade for pretty much anything with a skeleton.

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DANG !!!!! I just traded all my xenia for a complete star trek gift set with matching action figures ........ I'm looking for some grade A star polyps or hair algea just something green

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh well bhamr6. What about those khaki star polyps. Ill trade you some button ultra grade buttons for some of that....

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, would you happen to have the Star Trek anniversary edition VHS by any chance. I really liked ol "data" couldn't even tell he was a robot ya know.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back