Bjd on torch

leonk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I needed some help my salt was high and I added rodi water without doing it slowly went from 38 to 35 1.026 fast and my torch had bjd rushing out of it an hour later caught it right in time turned off pumps and used a bag but a tiny tiny piece flew down in the substrate somewhere turned the pumps on can’t see it saved the other torches what do I do I heard someone say they used chemiclean in the dt and it works wasn’t too sure wanted some advice and can’t get ahold of Coro. Thanks

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I needed some help my salt was high and I added rodi water without doing it slowly went from 38 to 35 1.026 fast and my torch had bjd rushing out of it an hour later caught it right in time turned off pumps and used a bag but a tiny tiny piece flew down in the substrate somewhere turned the pumps on can’t see it saved the other torches what do I do I heard someone say they used chemiclean in the dt and it works wasn’t too sure wanted some advice and can’t get ahold of Coro. Thanks
That's not how bjd works.
All you can do now is keep things stsble and wait and see.
Don't add random antibiotics to your tank.

liddojunior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you saw was your coral pooping

BJD is a progressive infection. And it doesn’t come out of the mouth. It costs the entire coral.

If you have BJD , KFC dip seems to be the best treatment if done on time

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 136 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back