• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BkChem corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve bought from him on several occasions and all went well but that was all before Jan 2022 when the bulk of the stories similar to that of the OP stated surfacing. I hope everything works out for everyone.

Side note since I know a lot of similar situations the seller request you to use Friends and Family and PP can’t/won’t help you due to FF you can still file fraud charges with your bank that you used to send the pay the money thru PayPal.

But having a few close friends that are legit vendors selling on their website and some specialty pieces direct on IG/FB/etc I can understand after seeing the number of chargeback cases from buyers trying to scam them also.

thirst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@thirst . Thirsty bought from him and listed the whole experience on his instagram which was a mess. BK then had a meltdown for months openly trolling him constantly on his account using grotesque language and didn't refund him. I think that lost him a lot of customers, I hadn't bought from him directly yet although I have some of his corals and wouldn't after seeing how unstable he was. He stopped posting about 8 weeks after all that.

It was a weird situation and I’ve just taken my losses and moved on. Most of the people I’ve dealt with have been good people, didn’t want a few bad apples ruin more days. But if anyone wants to put together something, feel free to msg me.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the feedback threads grouped by vendor/seller? This would allow people to see both good and bad reviews of one party in one ‘thread’ versus doing searches and getting mixed results.
No but If the title has the vendor name in it our search feature is very good. Simply go to the feedback forum, click search bar, enter vendor name and check box for “search this forum”. This will bring up anytime that vendor name was mentioned.

Overboard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had one or two successful transactions that went well. No complaints about the corals and the communication was pretty good (but only via Instagram). I had an order pending in March when everything went silent. I don’t know what happened but I never heard from him again. I had paid for the order via PayPal (as a vendor) so after a month of silence, I made a claim. It took a few weeks but PayPal refunded my money for the order I never received. Sounds like I made out better than some of you guys.

Wish you guys luck and hope you are made whole.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guys, we understand the desire to add to a single thread, but please review our terms of service. Feedback threads are kept clear of multiple voices in order to facilitate resolution (which is always what we hope for) between buyer and seller. Multiple voices make it hard for this to happen.

As @kschweer said, the way to share your experience in someone else's feedback thread is to share a link (without further comment) in that person's feedback thread.

From this point forward in this thread, please do not continue to add further feedback on this thread. You may start your own feedback thread and share a link here.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 38 58.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back