Black and white reef safe fish ideas

1665703940213.png

3 spot Domino
Mine gets on well with my 6 line wrasse, 2 chromis and 2 clowns.
 
Bangaii cardinal
engineer goby
 
Anampses neoguinaicus
Anampses chrysocephalus (If you can find anyone tearing down their tank)
Anampses lineatus
Anampses melanurus
Anampses caeruleopunctatus
Macropharyngodon kuiteri
Macropharyngodon negrosensis
Macropharyngodon meleagris
Macropharyngodon cyanoguttatus
Cirrhilabrus hygroxerus
Cirrhilabrus morissoni
Cirrhilabrus brunneus
Halichoeres marginatus
Coris pictoides
Coris flavivittada
Coris balleiui
Plotosus lineatus
Pholidichthys leucotaenia
Zebrasoma rostratum
Zebrasoma gemmatum
Acanthurus nigricans
Acanthurus nigrofuscus
Acanthurus leucucheilus
Acanthurus bariene
Acanthurus reversus
Chromis chromis
Chromis bicolor
Neoglyphidodon melus
Neoglyphidodon oxyodon
Dascyllus aruanus
Dascyllus reticulatus
Dascyllus trimaculatus

If need be I can add to this list however I think this is a good starting point for me (I tend to make long lists). The majority of these are Brown, Grey, Black, White with some hints of other colours in their fins.
 
Anampses neoguinaicus
Anampses chrysocephalus (If you can find anyone tearing down their tank)
Anampses lineatus
Anampses melanurus
Anampses caeruleopunctatus
Macropharyngodon kuiteri
Macropharyngodon negrosensis
Macropharyngodon meleagris
Macropharyngodon cyanoguttatus
Cirrhilabrus hygroxerus
Cirrhilabrus morissoni
Cirrhilabrus brunneus
Halichoeres marginatus
Coris pictoides
Coris flavivittada
Coris balleiui
Plotosus lineatus
Pholidichthys leucotaenia
Zebrasoma rostratum
Zebrasoma gemmatum
Acanthurus nigricans
Acanthurus nigrofuscus
Acanthurus leucucheilus
Acanthurus bariene
Acanthurus reversus
Chromis chromis
Chromis bicolor
Neoglyphidodon melus
Neoglyphidodon oxyodon
Dascyllus aruanus
Dascyllus reticulatus
Dascyllus trimaculatus

If need be I can add to this list however I think this is a good starting point for me (I tend to make long lists). The majority of these are Brown, Grey, Black, White with some hints of other colours in their fins.
oh my god
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new