Black Friday 2019

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooo many things I wish I could leak...!

All I can really say is, make sure you're signed up for emails so we can let you know when the deals start going live! I'd also sign up for the Preferred Reefer program if you're not. No sense in missing on out on reward points on all of those Black Friday orders!

-Zack@BRS

Justintegra99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooo many things I wish I could leak...!

All I can really say is, make sure you're signed up for emails so we can let you know when the deals start going live! I'd also sign up for the Preferred Reefer program if you're not. No sense in missing on out on reward points on all of those Black Friday orders!

-Zack@BRS

If we were interested in picking up an IM tank, is this 15% the best we are getting this month, or might it be in our best interest to wait for Black Friday?

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did see Innovative jumped in with some early sales. They don't always share everything with us though, so I can't say for certain if they've got something else up their sleeve. Wish I could tell you more!

-Zack@BRS

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply will more items be added over the next week? Waiting to buy some big ticket items like apex and vortechs!

There are some brands that have MAP pricing restrictions, and may only run on sale for a few days. Neptune and Ecotech Marine are a couple of those. Last year they ran some sales right around the Black Friday weekend, so I'd expect them to do something similar.

OP
OP
DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strange, don’t seem to be getting any of the notification emails this year. I signed up a couple of times just to be sure, but no emails from BRS... anyone else getting them?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back