Black label aquatics

gongshow1988

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
119
Reaction score
67
Location
michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Wanted to give a shout out to @BlackLabelAquatics just received an order yesterday from them and I couldn’t be happier! Corals are extremely healthy and look just as good if not better in person than they do in pictures. Great communication and very friendly service. 10/10 recommend!
 
Wanted to give a shout out to @BlackLabelAquatics just received an order yesterday from them and I couldn’t be happier! Corals are extremely healthy and look just as good if not better in person than they do in pictures. Great communication and very friendly service. 10/10 recommend!
Thank you gongshow! It was a pleasure working with you and always happy to hear our customers like what they got!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new