Black Photon Aggression

Teemingtank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Messages
311
Reaction score
181
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not new to clownfish by any means, but I’m starting to think I have a bad apple. My black photon, Carole (she keeps killing her husbands), has been an absolute terror. She killed her original tank mate, so I bought her another one. The new one has already submitted, but she’s still a jerk. Are there some clowns that can’t be saved? I’m tempted to trade her in
 
Yeh mate I have had the same problem once, just a regular clown in a 60g killed 2 smaller seperate clown additions and always attacked my hand it had to go.
 
Yeh mate I have had the same problem once, just a regular clown in a 60g killed 2 smaller seperate clown additions and always attacked my hand it had to go.
I have that same problem. I’ve had some aggressive ones in the past, but this sucker is relentless. She’ll pop the algae scraper when I’m near the nem. I’m thinking it’s time lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new