Black Photon ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter ataller
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ataller

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
51
Reaction score
29
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have had these clowns around 4 years. They are a breeding pair. I am trying to ID what they actually are.
I thought they were Onyx, but after looking around they look like Black Photons.

Can anyone help?


DSC_0611 (2).jpg
DSC_0617 (2).jpg
 
You’re correct they are photons
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new