black torch coral not doing well

coralfish13g

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a black torch coral 2 days ago online and it is not doing well.
Photo on 2020-04-16 at 11.50 AM.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R! Can you give us some more info? Parameters, lighting flow ect...
 
Welcome to R2R!! I'm still brand new to all this so I can't offer any advice yet. Luckily, you're very likely going to get some excellent help from the really smart people here. Fingers and toes crossed for you!

giphy (19).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Cheering for you and your coral!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi did u acclimatise the coral before u put it in the. Tank did it look OK in the lfs ,sometimes it just takes corals some time to settle in and I would place it were there is moderate flow and nice light ..
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new