Blade mounting to x4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TommyP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2013
Messages
196
Reaction score
72
Location
Long Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Red Sea max e-170 ( basically an 24” cube ) and I currently use the Dalua x4 lights. I do want to add some extra fill light towards the front of the tank and someone local is selling 2 12” ai blades (grow&glow). Any idea on how I can mount this up
 
I have the Red Sea max e-170 ( basically an 24” cube ) and I currently use the Dalua x4 lights. I do want to add some extra fill light towards the front of the tank and someone local is selling 2 12” ai blades (grow&glow). Any idea on how I can mount this up
They come with hanging
1000003227.jpg
1000003228.jpg
1000003225.jpg
kits or I made my own out of 25mm extruded aluminium
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new