Blasto ID

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So basically I bought this coral 6 months ago, was under impression I would get a more colorful one, but that’s a long story. Anyways, anyone know the ID on this and approximately what it’s worth with 1 big, 2 medium sized heads?

C910D0C8-4215-4588-9728-ADDD24AB4385.jpeg
 
I got a single head like that for 20. I’ve seen colonies of them (10-15 heads) sell for 300.
 
You’ll never guess what I almost got charged for it on marketplace ($300, but I ended up getting partial refund due to it not looking like how I thought it would be) was supposed to be a frag from this colony. Said it would develop more after 6-12months. Oh well.

AEAAAF97-1033-4DBE-ADCF-94D78A525B79.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new