Blasto or Acan?

cbkhia

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Birmingham
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I bought this coral a few months ago and confused as to if it is an acan or blasto. Looking online there are a few differences but it seems hard to find a defining feature between the two.

What do you think it is?
1000066511.jpg
 
It's not a Blasto. How about a top-down image.
 
Lobophyllia had crossed my mind, here's the top down photo.

Blue cheek goby loves spreading sand everywhere I keep moving the sand away too.
 

Attachments

  • IMG20250302172233.jpg
    IMG20250302172233.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 61

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new