• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blind coral swap

OP
OP
Tony_D

Tony_D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need to get pictures posted of the frag you want to play with,

If you want to participate, you have until Saturday 4-19-13 to post a picture, we will ship the following week on Monday & Tuesday, tracking numbers must be posted by Wednesday.

When you post your frag picture, PM me with your address and contact info. I will PM you the info of the person you will be sending to on Sunday 4-20-13, based on random drawing.

jc50chevy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am interested in trying this! what r the general price of corals that would be swapped? i have never shipped anything so that would be a first for me! i know some people that could help me though! does the frag have to be like named or just something that is nice? i guess im just looking for more info! im new here but i think its an awesome idea! cool way to get some new stuff!!

TonsOfun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you ever come up with an awesome idea just to find out someone else came up with it way before you? Well this is the first time I have been excited someone else was thinking the same thing. This is such an awesome idea as a way to "broaden", if you will, individuals' collections. I was gonna call it Go Fish! Eh eh lol anyways, I was think that participants can post in the thread random corals like the live sales and the fastest person wins the coral, after that its their turn to put one up. I myself have zoas and lps, but would love to get some sps in trade. I like where you are going with this idea. I guess I would be doing the free for all. Thanks for reminding me that there are still awesome people out there!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So is no one doing this?? I forgot to post my pic, but I can have it posted in a few minutes if we're still doing this.

OP
OP
Tony_D

Tony_D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of people have shown interest, but only one person submitted a picture and their info.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 106 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.6%
Back