Blowout Special for LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!

FLSharkvictim

PADI Divemaster / Shark Advocate
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
1,444
Reaction score
1,309
Location
TAMPA , FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a local buyers thats are in the Tampabay area! I am in the process of breaking down my current 120 thats up for sale and I don't have a place for all of my corals & FISH while my new tank is cycling. I need to break down ASAP ! I am trying to find someone local for a pickup, so i DONT have to ship any of this stuff. Hit me, up for prices or if you'er interested in all of the coral or all of the fish, I can make you a package deal, just PM me for prices? Or if you want to buy all of the coral i CAN give you a little better deal. Let me know b/c some of the Live rock Tonga is starting to move fast.. I have around 50lbs of Tonga branch left over and about 50 pounds of Ultra Fiji Premium.

Tank info:
All Glass Aquarum 120 reef ready with dual overflow boxes
Stand
Canopy
Custom Sump 35x15x15

So, far this is all that I have left:

Marine Fish
Clownfish - Small/Medium (Amphiprion ocellaris)
Flame Angle: Adult (Centropyge loricula)
Purpleback Pseudochromis: 3-4''
Blue Green Reef Chromis (Chromis viridis) Adult
Pajama Cardinalfish (Sphaeramia nematoptera) Adult : SOLD IN A PAIR OF 2

Inverts:
Banded Cleaner Shrimp (Stenopus hispidus) / Adult:
Mexican Turbo Snails (Turbo fluctuosa) (large)

Corals -SPS / LPS
LPS - Psammocora - Mean Green Psammocora - 3-4" Colony
LPS -Hammer XL Colony:
SPS - Bali Green Slimer Acro Coral XL
SPS - Unknown - 3'' small Colony:
SPS - Reef Raft (Wolverine) Acro 3'' & budding
SPS - Rainbow Tenuis Acro - 3" MEDUIM Frag
LPS - Acan - Ultra green medium w/ 4 heads:
SPS - Spongodes Montipora 1-2'' FRAGS - QTY 5

Live Rock, Fully Cured

Ultra Fiji Premium Live Rock thats covered in Coraline Algae:
I have large, small and medium pcs available.

Old School Tonga Branch Old School fully covered in Coraline Algae . I Also have large, small and medium pcs available.


aCROsILIMER.JPG


DSC01036.JPG


Install going in! .jpg


ReefRaft Wolverine.JPG


Unknowed Acro .JPG


Wolverine.JPG


2 green silmmers SPS.JPG


120tank shot.jpg


Tonga.JPG

Ultra Fiji Premium
Ultra Fiji.JPG

Tonga Branch
Tonga#6.JPG
 
Anything left? I’m in the area until Sunday.
 
How much for the Hammer colony?
 
anything left ??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new