!!!!BLUE ANGEL!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam you really have an eye for grabbing pieces with potential and then maximizing the chances for that potential to happen. This is a really cool piece. Well done yet again my friend!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I want a WYSIWYG section :) Battle Boxes are nice ,, I am to the point I want to pick my pieces now :) I am spending money with TSA ,, money I would rather be sending you :(

I definitely appreciate the notion! I have been mulling over a wysi section for a long time now. I just don't know that i even have the time to do it, unfortunately. And keep it fresh, cycling and updated. But I hear you and this is something I'll try to channel more attention too.

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I definitely appreciate the notion! I have been mulling over a wysi section for a long time now. I just don't know that i even have the time to do it, unfortunately. And keep it fresh, cycling and updated. But I hear you and this is something I'll try to channel more attention too.

I understand ,, and knew what your answer was going to be before I asked :) bit I still had to suggest it lol

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I understand ,, and knew what your answer was going to be before I asked :) bit I still had to suggest it lol

ha! I'm ultimately an open book. However, i may have to put my kids to work one of these days. Honestly, this is the kind of stuff that would be great to have some help with lol Not enough hours in the day for me.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ha! I'm ultimately an open book. However, i may have to put my kids to work one of these days. Honestly, this is the kind of stuff that would be great to have some help with lol Not enough hours in the day for me.
You should get an Apex with a Trident so you don't have to spend as much time testing each day.... :rolleyes: ;Troll

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You should get an Apex with a Trident so you don't have to spend as much time testing each day.... :rolleyes: ;Troll

Man I wish, truth is I have a super simple test regimen, that consists of three individual alk tests every morning. It's usually the first thing I do before I even have my first cup of coffee. Only takes about 3 minutes of my day lol

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I wish, truth is I have a super simple test regimen, that consists of three individual alk tests every morning. It's usually the first thing I do before I even have my first cup of coffee. Only takes about 3 minutes of my day lol
If I tested my tank before my coffee it would be a toxic wasteland!

Rickyrooz

Acropora Nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine today and yes it is actually blue in person like Adam's first photo.
IMG_7950.jpeg

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have this one growing out? Mine sat dormant for 8 months and is finally starting to do something. Interested in seeing what others looks like.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back