Blue cheek goby

Tonydoby3003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi earlier on today I bought a small blue cheek goby about 2 inches long. I have in my tank two fairly large clownfish, one smallish royal gramma a small ish for tang sized blue eyed tang and an orange spot goby with a pistol shrimp. And I know what people will say but they gobies are on opposite sides of the tank and my tank is 6 foot long. My issue isnt the gobies they have no issue with each other but the clowns and royal gramma seem to be having a go at my blue cheek every time he comes out? Is this normal? Thank you!

Sailfin11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

I had this same issue with my clownfish and dragonet. Ultimately, the dragonet wasn't able to get out to eat and unfortunately died. If it's really bad, the best option would be to move him.

OP
OP
T

Tonydoby3003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

I had this same issue with my clownfish and dragonet. Ultimately, the dragonet wasn't able to get out to eat and unfortunately died. If it's really bad, the best option would be to move him.
Oh well cheers though mate I don't know if its because he's currently borrowing near where they swim roughly?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back