Blue marine reef 90 help

jamesfwillis

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2024
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
Brighton
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m after a little help I bought a tank blue marine reef 90 ex display and it came without the skimmer l120 however I’m now thinking I should have a skimmer but having trouble getting the correct skimmer l120 so I’m trying to find out what skimmer would fit in the rear of the tank where it’s out of view does anyone know of any skimmers that might be helpful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new