Bluetooth equipment?

AI Hydra

Moose.Jy

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Can anyone tell me if any of the gyre wavemakers are bluetooth connect?
No internet available in my area so bluetooth connect is all I can use.
I know some of the AI equipment is, if I can't find a gyre I'll go with neros'
~love to all

landlubber

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Can anyone tell me if any of the gyre wavemakers are bluetooth connect?
No internet available in my area so bluetooth connect is all I can use.
I know some of the AI equipment is, if I can't find a gyre I'll go with neros'
~love to all
i don't know about the newest versions but my maxspect gyres that are a few years old do not connect to internet or bluetooth.
To be perfectly honest i wouldn't want them to be anyway as ime, there hasn't been a reason to adjust them once the programs are set.

OP
Moose.Jy

Moose.Jy

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Only looking for bluetooth for ease of control. I can't move around well scince I got hurt and would like to play with the controls and dial in without having to get down to where I have space for them.

mdb_talon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Sorry i dont know the answer to your question, but i would look into the possibility of using wifi. You can have a local wifi network setup without an internet connection. I would think(possibly incorrectly i admit) that the maxspect wifi gyres could be controlled via wifi without an internet connection. Until a couple years ago i had no internet available at my house yet had a wifi network setup for smartplugs/lights/printer/etc. Most of my wifi appliances work just fine without internet. Of course that means you can only control them when you are home and connected to that wifi network.

OP
Moose.Jy

Moose.Jy

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Sorry i dont know the answer to your question, but i would look into the possibility of using wifi. You can have a local wifi network setup without an internet connection. I would think(possibly incorrectly i admit) that the maxspect wifi gyres could be controlled via wifi without an internet connection. Until a couple years ago i had no internet available at my house yet had a wifi network setup for smartplugs/lights/printer/etc. Most of my wifi appliances work just fine without internet. Of course that means you can only control them when you are home and connected to that wifi network.
Thanks for the info!
Probably not my solution tho. I don't have a pc, router, or any other wifi capable electronics to use it with. Seems over kill to get a set up just for a water mover lol

AI Nero 5

How long does it take to you to get an inch of acropora growth? (on average)

• A couple of weeks or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Up to 1 month

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Up to 2 months

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Up to 3 months

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Up to 6 months

Votes: 22 23.2%
  • Up to 12 months

Votes: 8 8.4%