• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BNIB Hydros WaveEngine ETM Wireless Model w/ Pump Adapters

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,019
Reaction score
1,616
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.3%
40   2   1
Selling a brand new still sealed Hydros WaveEngine with the ETM wireless chip which allows it to also control Ecotech power heads. Was going to use on a large build I planned but it’s not going to happen. Also have 4 of the pump adapters. I had ordered the adapters for the Maxspext XF250’s but I notice the packaging says Reef Octopus Pulse/Varios so I’m not sure if they just sent me the wrong ones or if they share the same connector as the Maxspect. Looking at $300 shipped for everything. WaveEngine was originally 350 + tax and then each adapter was 12 so saving right around $100. If interested please text me at 734-725-98fiveO.

1AB0A5DD-B78E-4769-934F-74AD13411D71.jpeg 1281EF72-1F97-4CC5-9CE2-F632BE599B9A.jpeg 2A945478-C6A9-4A61-8C99-70A106DE4795.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new