Bolo SPS Reef 22 gallon

:D

E9C81F94-4569-4207-B6F0-05AEBA8FF278.jpeg DB196594-9975-43A6-BEBA-789000CAB984.jpeg
 
You have a really nice collection of acro!
 
Amazing tank! Do you supplement anything else to help keep nutrients up at all? Like amino acids or any other coral food?
 
Amazing tank! Do you supplement anything else to help keep nutrients up at all? Like amino acids or any other coral food?
Thanks! I add Acropower, Polyp Booster, Reef-Roids, Reef Pulse, Ocean Plankton Calanus
 
Please, that light... that's what I've been looking for a led t5 that can mount on top of the tank... can you give me more info on it and pics?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new