bonomos 38 gallon upgrade

congrats on the tank looks great I want to upgrade my tank but need to get the funds first ..how long did it take for the tank to go from cycling to putting the corals in?
 
Tank looks awesome so far, do you have any pics of your mesh mod by any chance?
 
congrats on the tank looks great I want to upgrade my tank but need to get the funds first ..how long did it take for the tank to go from cycling to putting the corals in?

i put them in fairly quick about 3 or 4 weeks cause i needed to get my other tank down
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new