Bo's box

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

Not saying I'm innocent of the same lol

yeah...I’m pretty sure that’s just part of the hobby at this point.

and hey, it’s my money I’m using...
 
So... With the news about finally getting a house I was rethinking my tank upgrade.

And look what just popped on the local marketo_Oo_O

Screenshot_20210520-211209.jpg
No way.... as an enabler I am telling you yes. Do this. Do it now. This is your house warming present to yourself...
 
No way.... as an enabler I am telling you yes. Do this. Do it now. This is your house warming present to yourself...
Right?! It's like Kismet! I offered the guy $1k less than his asking if he doesn't get a buyer quick enough...
 
caught up ,monster peninsula huh... ;) :cool:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new