Jun 19, 2024 #1 VirginiaReefer Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 29, 2020 Messages 97 Reaction score 76 Location US What state or country do you live in Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Anyone have these corals with good or no success? TIA
Jun 19, 2024 #2 Reefing102 #BattleCrew View Badges R2R Secret Santa 2024 Secret Santa Midwest Reefer My Tank Thread Joined Apr 25, 2021 Messages 5,267 Reaction score 7,761 Location Central Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I dont have either of them but I believe cyphastrea is generally pretty easy to care for
Jun 19, 2024 #3 OP OP VirginiaReefer Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 29, 2020 Messages 97 Reaction score 76 Location US What state or country do you live in Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm going to try for not too high up in the tank to preserve good color. We shall see