** Bought Tie Dye Mushroom From Me?**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darren
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Darren

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
732
Reaction score
3
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this a stretch but about 1.5 years ago I sold an R2R member a tie dye mushroom. It died during transit so I sent 2 smaller ones to make up for the one that died. If that was you can you please shoot me a PM? Thanks! :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new