Bounce Acan

F348C1A8-BC48-4DB7-ADD1-6504CBD336BA.jpeg
has anyone ever seen or have a bounce acan? I have had this frag for a few months and as it is growing it is “bouncing”. Check it out! Let’s hear some thoughts, cause it would seem there is little info on these right now. Pretty neat and a true new one on me!
It happened to my acan when a small peice of salt fell onto it did that for a few months the was fine again? Did it get hurt in anyway?
 
Just posted about this same thing and someone lead me here. I have a bounce Acan as well I think. As far as lighting goes I am using an AI Prime HD about 12" from surface and only set about 60%. If anything i was worried it may not be getting enough light.
Screenshot_20210315-040353_Gallery.jpg
20210314_171219.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new