Bounce Mushroom Thoughts

Is it indeed a bounce mushroom?


  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

T3CHED

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
15
Reaction score
8
Location
Central NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0236.JPG
IMG_0237.JPG
Hey everyone so my friend I got this mushroom about six our seven months ago and continue to ponder the thought if it is indeed a bounce or something else. It appears like it's growing the bubbles on top, but then again I could be very wrong. Any of my bounce mushroom experts out there want to help, opinions are welcomed and appreciated!
 
IMG_0236.JPG
IMG_0237.JPG
Hey everyone so my friend I got this mushroom about six our seven months ago and continue to ponder the thought if it is indeed a bounce or something else. It appears like it's growing the bubbles on top, but then again I could be very wrong. Any of my bounce mushroom experts out there want to help, opinions are welcomed and appreciated!
Wonderful article on bounce m. in Coral Magazine...I think from March 1016...it looks like one...some of them go for $5000...I have some pictures on my FB forum The Catskill Reef you're welcome to check that out...it will also have the specifics of the article...;Pompus
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new