Bounce mushrooms/ exotic shrooms

jtone_philthy_aquatics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2018
Messages
294
Reaction score
229
Location
missouri
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some new pics of my mushroom corals.
the little Superman shroom I have is starting to bounce randomly also witch is pretty cool. I’m hoping I can keep that happening .
I will have exotic shrooms
For sale really soon.

AAE2CAF9-034E-4A5C-B1FF-E95FA894EA4F.jpeg 77DB2B88-04F3-412F-B00B-E49F90979E3F.jpeg EE4FB3AE-74D1-4CFA-B5B7-7F98F1621503.jpeg EDF94DF4-EA2A-44C8-A81C-7AA3B2D81B1A.jpeg 1381FD0E-469D-4AC8-9E4C-5A274AF1AA87.jpeg EF076A10-1A4A-4392-9F9F-CD2C94A39435.jpeg 11059775-7D59-402C-BE07-4F5E0BBB41CA.jpeg 0C515EE6-9D27-42B7-BAA7-E76A914A57D9.jpeg 0D4A7628-4DAA-485C-AD63-B59B88F8397F.jpeg 738C5735-806C-48B4-9E8A-DA569626C193.jpeg F90E7C0D-E5B5-4D16-B6EA-3A73C0D96D8C.jpeg 2A4D2006-3811-4668-8D0C-6F7CC3EEC330.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Nice pieces! What was the 2nd one (small orange possible discosoma) sold as? I just picked one up that looks similar and I was told it is a jawbreaker.
Thanks bro yup the second pic is a jawbreaker. That’s a bad pic I have that one attaching in some rubble right now. Good choice how’s yours doing so far?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new