Bowsers, Hallucinations, JB's, and More

kilgoretrout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2017
Messages
266
Reaction score
134
Location
American Fork Utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Like most of us, I went nuts and spent too much on corals. I need to free up cash for other corals. Haha. Story of our lives. Shipping a flat $50; I'll eat the cost if more, via UPS Next Day Air AM. 2 hour DOA.

Ironically, all but the sonic flares and one JB are from this forum.

Feel free to PM me or ask any questions!

1 Polyp Hallucination w Baby Coming $110
4+ Polyps Sonic Flares $60 (a super underrated one)
3 Polyps CB Bowsers w Baby Coming $100 (fast growers)

Jaw Breaker w Baby Coming $325 (on rubble rock)
Jaw Breaker $225 (on rubble glued to square tile)

I have inserted a picture of the momma too. The image is a bit old but she produces babies like crazy.

Thanks so much for looking!












 
How much for the bounce

Sorry- I don't think I can part with it. Its about triple the size from that image. I've had it a few years and it makes a good amount of babies. I have a baby of it that I may post but I don't have any images of it right now. The baby is between a nickel and a quarter.
 
Sorry- I don't think I can part with it. Its about triple the size from that image. I've had it a few years and it makes a good amount of babies. I have a baby of it that I may post but I don't have any images of it right now. The baby is between a nickel and a quarter.

How much for the baby? Message me
 
Last edited:
How much for the baby? Message me

Hi. For some reason, it will not let me message you. Try and message me, please. I'd like to get $400 shipped. Its one of my favorites.

Here is a pic of the baby for $400 shipped. I took it fast so its kind of crappy.



Here is the momma - she is not for sale:

 
Excellent seller. Zoas shipped same day i paid. Ups screwed up and didnt deliver until 5 (was supposed to be 1030) but everything looked great because the packaging was done so well! Thanks again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new