• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bpc Flamethrower chalice 3-4 eyes

  • Thread starter Thread starter fab1971
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
21
Location
new jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bpc Flamethrower chalice 4 eyes

Up for sale is a Bpc Flamethrower chalice frag of 4 eyes for $950 shipped. Three eyes are shown distinct and seperate on the top and there is another growing on the side. Frag is around 3/4 inch - 1inch in size and has been eating and growing in my tank for almost 2 months now. Price includes priority fed ex shipping. This will be shipped in an insulated styrafoam package with a cold pack (if neccesary) and double the amount of water to help insure safe arrival. Pm me with any questions. Below are pictures of the actual frag and the mother colony. Thanks for looking.

009-10.jpg



020.jpg
 
Last edited:
Can't beat that sick price :dribble: glws Frank I'm sure it won't last
 
I have one, but can always used another lol. Hopefully someone will pick this up before I give frank more of my money....
 
Ahhh one of the holy grail chalices. Frank's a great guy to deal with.
 
Thanks all! I'd love to keep the extra frags but unfortunately got some medical bills I need to cover.
 
I just finished feeding this piece and all the eyes are eating. It is definitely a 4 eye piece and I'm changing the description but leaving the price the same. Thanks for all the comments once again and for those that have shown interest. pms will be answered tomorrow and piece will be offered to potential buyers in order. thanks again and have a good night, Frank.
 
Tempting! Very Tempting! I have my finger on the tripper...I hate this feeling! Sounds like a fantastic deal, maybe another time! GL with the sale!
 
Dang Spanishfly, you should have contacted me. I always prefer selling to locals since it helps to insure the survival rate of frags. Shipping is a scary thing. Frag is sold. Please close thread. Thanks again, Frank.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new