Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
But they pay... ;)
paid fat  joe GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards
 
Forgot to brag about something nobody cares about...

My di cartridges look like this 75% of the time and my acropora doesn't seem to care...
1000032322.jpg

Ooooh! I have another!!!

My TDS in to my RODI is only 1TDS.

My TDS meter might be broken... But nothing seems to care if it's wrong.
 
I'm the best mechanic and smartest person I know. Just ask me!
 
I used tap water in my saltwater reef tank and for 5 years successfully...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new