Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Fell off the back of a trick prices orrrrr...?
Na man brand new I'm not trying to ruin my name. I'm just trying to make a little extra money to still have fun in the hobby. Once I get enough clients I'll even start doing give aways
 
i prefer hammers to wrenches...
but, do you have a theoretical degree in physics?
No degrees, just these.
IMG_7943.jpeg
 
Oh, I have a design for a time machine but I never had the time to build it. I also have a design for a teleporter but the parts got lost in shipping.
back to the future great scott GIF
 
Nice, impressive! Do you wrench at a nuke? Dang brother.

All i have is this.
1000007830.jpg
Thanks, yeah, I live next door to it too. :grimacing-face:
Very cool! Lol!

Well, that beats my ASE certifications :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Your ASE certs beats my state certs! I never got those. I started out in a Dodge dealership in 2001. Then got into Millwrights.
 
Thanks, yeah, I live next door to it too. :grimacing-face:
Very cool! Lol!


Your ASE certs beats my state certs! I never got those. I started out in a Dodge dealership in 2001. Then got into Millwrights.
Dodge!! You poor poor soul
 
How about this? A paper that costs an arm and a leg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7615.jpeg
    IMG_7615.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 125
Again with the toes. I'm offended :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new