Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've never heard of fox face police, so I think you're golden
Car Chase Police GIF
Happy Reno 911 GIF by Comedy Central
Police Emergency GIF by South Park
 
I just finished hard plumbing 2 lines to my 2 reef tanks from my salt mixing bin and didn't have a single leak.

35 meters of pipe and about 30 fittings glued together running through ceiling/roof space over 2 floors.

20241222_220238.jpg
 
I just finished hard plumbing 2 lines to my 2 reef tanks from my salt mixing bin and didn't have a single leak.

35 meters of pipe and about 30 fittings glued together running through ceiling/roof space over 2 floors.
Awesome job! No, wait... umm, I mean... who cares?!

(Seriously, though- nice work)
 
Well… I can name almost every common wrasse by scientific and still fail with common names.
I have a minimum of 4K worth of torches.
And I have angels in a reef tank with pure success!
IMG_5896.jpeg

IMG_5888.jpeg

IMG_5885.jpeg


And I can’t think of anything else to add…
Oh yeah, more of a personal one but man my photography skills are amazing
 
Last edited:
Missed out;
Greeni (Cirrhilabrus)
Temminicki (Cirrhilabrus) - Couldn’t for the life of me spell this name
Nigropinnata (Wetmorella)
IMG_5907.jpeg
That's incredible!!
 
That's incredible!!
Just don’t ask me what they all look like :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Most are orange, some are spotted and then others are the devil incarnate
 
Guess I need to make a quiz for all Labridae now!
That would just make me want to beat the quiz even more and learn them all!!

Also, that one was lacking;
Aquamarinus (Cirrhilabrus)
Chaliasi (Cirrhilabrus)
Amanda (Paracheilinus)
Xanthocirritus (Paracheilinus)
And the entire Pseudojuloides genus! I would’ve rocked that straight away but I had to go for Macropharyngodon instead as my first genus to knock out…
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new