Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Awwww
I also love horses! That must of been a stressful drive. Here's my gunner
Wasn't as stressful so much as just long! Normally it takes me about 12hrs but there was bad traffic on that pull home that made it longer :(
He was a great rider though, never would even known he was there if it weren't for the extra 1,500lbs LOL
 
I once ate three Chipotle burritos in one sitting. Yes, I was in my mid 20s, but that was also back when they made burritos to impress the customer.
I can eat a half gallon of ice cream in one sitting with only moderate regret and zero shame!
 
Hey @Calmwaters , they are sharing pictures of their horse you to get in on it Amanda!
I have fattened up my rescue that was really skinny over the couple of months I have had her! We still got a bit to go but she's looking so much better! I also hauled my gelding for the first time on my own to a trail ride with friends. First picture is Dotty she's the rescue and second is my gelding Leo they are both Tennessee Walkers.
 

Attachments

  • 20250709_183225.jpg
    20250709_183225.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 20250628_102140.jpg
    20250628_102140.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 32
Awwww
I also love horses! That must of been a stressful drive. Here's my gunner
Wasn't as stressful so much as just long! Normally it takes me about 12hrs but there was bad traffic on that pull home that made it longer :(
He was a great rider though, never would even known he was there if it weren't for the extra1,500lbs LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new