https://untappd.com/Metalhead_Brewery
Brutal!!

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This build is going to take a bit. I promise to try and keep it minimal here so nobody has to keep up with much.
Maybe a dedicated thread for the new tank?

Folks can barely keep up now ;Woot

Seriously, the best reefs are set up slowly and smartly.
This is my excuse for dragging mine out. That and constantly wanting to do stuff over. :)

And last, but not least ...

PanamaRed.jpg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Katrina71
I have had a day today so nothing got cut yet anyway! CNC machine locked up the Z axis and I had to repair it and fix the material it destroyed. LOL was it Monday and I did not get the memo? :eek:

About 7" of new snow and my son is needing help moving to Seattle, WA tomorrow so I will be out of the office until Monday. Slight delay but not a big one. My son is leaving my employment to work in his field of study (Bio Engineering). I will miss him but he won't miss working for me LOL. He is so ready to be on his way in life and I don't want to hold him up. He is in his masters for Bioinformatics and looking for new opportunities. ;Happy

Had to chain up the truck just to get out of our shop area for deliveries tomorrow and then hook up the trailer and head out into the next snow storm to Seattle. FUN & GAMES!!!! ;Nailbiting
I hope you have safe travels. Good luck to your son I'm sure he'll do well .

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Katrina71
I have had a day today so nothing got cut yet anyway! CNC machine locked up the Z axis and I had to repair it and fix the material it destroyed. LOL was it Monday and I did not get the memo? :eek:

About 7" of new snow and my son is needing help moving to Seattle, WA tomorrow so I will be out of the office until Monday. Slight delay but not a big one. My son is leaving my employment to work in his field of study (Bio Engineering). I will miss him but he won't miss working for me LOL. He is so ready to be on his way in life and I don't want to hold him up. He is in his masters for Bioinformatics and looking for new opportunities. ;Happy

Had to chain up the truck just to get out of our shop area for deliveries tomorrow and then hook up the trailer and head out into the next snow storm to Seattle. FUN & GAMES!!!! ;Nailbiting
Exciting times for you and your son! Have a safe trip!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need to change the name of this thread to "Katrina's lounge"... ;)
I think Katrina's tank ages like my wife. 11,600 posts into the build and its still brand new! :D

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Katrina's tank ages like my wife. 11,600 posts into the build and its still brand new! :D

What, was your wife reading over your shoulder? LOL

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back