Rating - 0%
0   0   0

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone just got a little bigger! Hate the sound of crickets getting their carapace punctured by Trantula fangs. Not a spider fan. I always root for the Trantula Wasp to win in a fight.
I got a phone call about 1800 last night with my son Stefan calling all excited because his new T was molting. It finished last night. Thats the pic of the molt.

The Goliath pink foot will get 11-13 inches across and fangs will be 1 1/2 inches.

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a phone call about 1800 last night with my son Stefan calling all excited because his new T was molting. It finished last night. Thats the pic of the molt.

The Goliath pink foot will get 11-13 inches across and fangs will be 1 1/2 inches.
Lol, sorry I was too slow.

Hmm, how many people here keep cleaner shrimp or fire shrimp?

And you can keep that cool T at your house too. ;-)
Better Half would have me beaten out the door in 5 minutes if I brought something like that home.

Itched for a day on my forearm when a buddy had a Mexican red leg back in the early 80's.
Last time I bothered holding one.

How often do you handle it?

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, sorry I was too slow.

Hmm, how many people here keep cleaner shrimp or fire shrimp?

And you can keep that cool T at your house too. ;-)
Better Half would have me beaten out the door in 5 minutes if I brought something like that home.

Itched for a day on my forearm when a buddy had a Mexican red leg back in the early 80's.
Last time I bothered holding one.

How often do you handle it?
We dont. My son picks up his Chilean rose but this one makes him a little nervous. Those fangs are massive.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All caught up from this morning.
Y'all are never gonna believe what happened today. We're on the way to the Arch, my dad hits a pothole and I look over and say what are trying to blow out the tires we haven't yet? Get to the Arch have fun yada yada. On the way back I feel vibrations and say dude you had to have bent a rim or something's not right. Sure **** we blew out the two drivers side tires that hadn't been popped yet. LOL this is becoming a scene from the twilight zone...doo dooo doo dooo doo dooo

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and @crusso1993 repairman came took the TV apart replaced the screen and the new screen is defective. Do when I get back home he should have another new panel from Samsung and will have him try and try again. LOL who wants some of Why-Me's luck?

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All caught up from this morning.
Y'all are never gonna believe what happened today. We're on the way to the Arch, my dad hits a pothole and I look over and say what are trying to blow out the tires we haven't yet? Get to the Arch have fun yada yada. On the way back I feel vibrations and say dude you had to have bent a rim or something's not right. Sure **** we blew out the two drivers side tires that hadn't been popped yet. LOL this is becoming a scene from the twilight zone...doo dooo doo dooo doo dooo

Sounds more like cousin Eddy from Vacation!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back