Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

IMG_20170621_134529096.jpg
 
Ehhh...
Anyway, salty, you know if hammer tentacles split? Or if they can develop forgspawny characteristics?
 
I've got some really cool goodies in there. Neon green Kenya tree, limelight torch frog hybrid, turquoise hammer, unknown coral that looks to be a solely photosynthetic alveopora that I named 'Bob the Coral.'
The list goes on.

Here's bob as a wee little lad:
IMG_3749.JPG
 
Last edited:
Ok so I didn't go solo to the store. My son did pick out his very first coral!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new