Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I wanted a really beautiful little rock anemone. When they said it could eat our fish my son freaked and said NO!
 
awww. wait till the fish get bigger.
Did he pick out the Xenia?
 
The girl at the lfs is fragging him 1 of her corals from her tank. She is blonde and super cute. Pretty sure this will be the standard with which all other girls are compared.
 
I know right!! Every girl who works at any lfs I've ever been to is pretty or even stunning! It's where I picked up my girlfriend, no better place.
Btw salty, didn't you have an acro/pocillo crab in a birdsnest one time? Is it any similar to Xenia crabs or porcelain nem crabs? Thinking I might get a porcelain to go with a bta.
 
I want my pipefish back, sob sob sob... anyone know a breeder, sniffle?
 
I know right!! Every girl who works at any lfs I've ever been to is pretty or even stunning! It's where I picked up my girlfriend, no better place.
Btw salty, didn't you have an acro/pocillo crab in a birdsnest one time? Is it any similar to Xenia crabs or porcelain nem crabs? Thinking I might get a porcelain to go with a bta.
Yup. I still have two in my stylo. One big male one female. Not much realation to a porcelain. I have one of those as well. They filter feed with tiny fans they wave. Mine is nice. He's purple. And I almost never see him.
 
Is he just a porcelain or an anemone porcelain? He sounds awesome. I don't really know if there is a difference between the two either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new