Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

IMG_20170622_150344664.jpg
 
Awesome! I take it it's still young? Mine had blue accents pretty much everywhere. Yours looks if I'm not mistaken, close to molting. Nice find!! how big is e?
 
Haha. Saltyfilmfolks, is he gonna molt? If so you might wanna make sure he's safe for a couple of days. He's awfully tiny and If you have overflows then get a cover. Seriously, he'll go in real quick.
 
It'd make a quick meal for, uh, anything... you are sure brave to get one so small.
 
He is with a Tailspot and a 1" clown. Plenty of hiding places. I think he has at least a 50/50 chance. Probably one of the few tanks he has any chance to survive in.
 
Great call on the name! We're very plain at my place with names like Orange and Little Blue. Or Stripe for the skunk cleaner.

And the hermits are all just called by what they are.... Terrorists.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new