Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

It appears the new shrimp has found the gsp as appealing as I do. Note the other 2 photo bombers.:)
 
New little sweet mushroom.
IMG_20170623_154813479.jpg
 
Very nice. Was it attached already? Or did you glue it?

Nice pic btw. Low heels?:p
 
Salty, I'm so glad you recommended a pederson. He is so cute. He follows me around the tank.
 
They're awesome, but I'm scared of getting anything that isn't sessile for the most part...
 
He seemed to fit your style too. And color.

Still funny the LFS girl, (aka your future daughter in law), had apparent ESP. Stuff happens like that.
 
Argh. Yeah, could I keep em next to torches and hammers and such?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new