Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I seen your Popeyes's post and the first thing I thought of was the movie Little Nicky. ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious


Popeyes chicken is freaking awesome!

LoL!

Classic!
 
Im not the only twisted individual out there that loves twisted classics! Nice!

Far from it my friend. Far from it.

We might need to compare quotes off forum as some may be a bit risqué

LOL!
 
IMG_20190112_114201895.jpg
 
We might need to compare quotes off forum as some may be a bit risqué

7 plus inches and it's still coming down.

I am totally girly. Nobody ever suspects. I was mistaken for a stripper on duty once. True story;Hilarious

I love runny but runny white actually makes me gag....

Tomorrow we have an exciting day planned. We get to go to an adjacent county and meet @dantimdad!

Sounds like fun, Enjoy!

I'm giving myself an hour
MAY BE RISQUE!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new