Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw, I didn't report any posts yesterday. Actually a fellow reefer texted me and apologized for the nasty comments on another thread. It was someone that rarely posts anything that was kind enough to reach out. Thank you all for your support and kindness.
It seems so rare, the offensive post, on this forum. I am glad that the mods put the kibosh on them. Sorry you ran into one of them. You are the last person I could see someone being rude to.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems so rare, the offensive post, on this forum. I am glad that the mods put the kibosh on them. Sorry you ran into one of them. You are the last person I could see someone being rude to.
You are so helpful and sweet. But you are a red head I'm scared to cross you.

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn’t agree more. You’re one of the nicest people I know, and I don’t know why anyone would ever have something rude to say to you. I really miss you and hope you get back soon.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am thinking about shutting the puddle down, there was a good 60 seconds of maintenance required today, not sure I can keep up with the demands! ;)

DSC_0075 (2) (1024x682).jpg
Gatorade to replace electrolytes. Maybe a CamelBak for hands free hydration?

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm struggling at the moment. I hope y'all will give me some time to catch up. Friday and Saturday were incredibly stressful for me personally. In addition to my mom's situation, my husband is sick. I'd rather not go into detail, but the appointment on Friday that was supposed to be just for a referral, and something else was discovered. A growth on his thyroid as well as his pituitary gland. To top it off, Hippie kid might need surgery or braces for his feet. Lastly, the hurtful thread. I've had some restless nights and long days. Forgive the ramble. XXOO

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm struggling at the moment. I hope y'all will give me some time to catch up. Friday and Saturday were incredibly stressful for me personally. In addition to my mom's situation, my husband is sick. I'd rather not go into detail, but the appointment on Friday that was supposed to be just for a referral, and something else was discovered. A growth on his thyroid as well as his pituitary gland. To top it off, Hippie kid might need surgery or braces for his feet. Lastly, the hurtful thread. I've had some restless nights and long days. Forgive the ramble. XXOO

Big Simon hug winging it's way! :)

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So now what do we do with this thread? Do we put it to rest with the Miracle? Do we continue and make the Miracle thread all stiff upper lipped? Do we just include the Miracle here? I know how I feel, but what about y'all?

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know what I think you should do about your thread? Whatever the heck you want to. At the end of the day, everyone here is here because of YOU. Wherever you are is where the rest of us will be. It's just that simple. ;)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 36 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.5%
Back