Brand New Beginner to Reefing

Franco1024

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I am new to reefing. I have had fish in the past but the usual home beta/ Goldfish all while I was 8-10 yrs old. Now older I don't want the same (what I would say) Boring fish. My daughter loves nemo and of course we have to have a nemo tank now. I love science and animals so I believe this would be a great hobby that will show my hard work. I am open to any and all advice as this is my 1st saltwater tank. I am in the Dallas TX area and my go to shops are Saltwater Paradise, Fish Gallery, and Exotic Aquatics.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

tattedupabe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I am new to reefing. I have had fish in the past but the usual home beta/ Goldfish all while I was 8-10 yrs old. Now older I don't want the same (what I would say) Boring fish. My daughter loves nemo and of course we have to have a nemo tank now. I love science and animals so I believe this would be a great hobby that will show my hard work. I am open to any and all advice as this is my 1st saltwater tank. I am in the Dallas TX area and my go to shops are Saltwater Paradise, Fish Gallery, and Exotic Aquatics.
Welcome

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back