Brand New Beginner to Reefing

Franco1024

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Messages
205
Reaction score
138
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I am new to reefing. I have had fish in the past but the usual home beta/ Goldfish all while I was 8-10 yrs old. Now older I don't want the same (what I would say) Boring fish. My daughter loves nemo and of course we have to have a nemo tank now. I love science and animals so I believe this would be a great hobby that will show my hard work. I am open to any and all advice as this is my 1st saltwater tank. I am in the Dallas TX area and my go to shops are Saltwater Paradise, Fish Gallery, and Exotic Aquatics.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone I am new to reefing. I have had fish in the past but the usual home beta/ Goldfish all while I was 8-10 yrs old. Now older I don't want the same (what I would say) Boring fish. My daughter loves nemo and of course we have to have a nemo tank now. I love science and animals so I believe this would be a great hobby that will show my hard work. I am open to any and all advice as this is my 1st saltwater tank. I am in the Dallas TX area and my go to shops are Saltwater Paradise, Fish Gallery, and Exotic Aquatics.
Welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new