Brand new member!

Fish Think Pink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m Sebastian and I own a mix 25 gallon tank. I recently started with reef tank, before I only had fresh water tank but then I was introduced to the this expensive hobby and now I’m addicted. First I started with a nano tank of 3 gallons and that was super challenging. I have chose the most colorful and good looking coral to place them in my new 25 gallons tank and all my friends and family love them. I don’t know what’s going on with my tank but my corals growth really fast! I bought them with one head (LPS) and now they have like 6 in just 2 months, same with my soft coral, specially the zoanthids. I’m glad I joined this forum and I’ll be more than happy to share my experiences with you guys. I’m attaching a video of my tank, they are just waking up though but I’ll post another one where all of them are fully open. Thank you.
Hi Sebastian and Welcome!

Glad you joined. Looking forward to your build thread so you can reveal some of your 'secrets' for great growth!

Top Shelf Aquatics

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome!

Water Hello GIF

MotorCityCorals
Corals.com

WHAT DOES THE TERM "GOOD WATER QUALITY" MEAN TO YOU?

• Your aquarium water is in acceptable ranges measured by consumer level water tests

Votes: 145 44.9%
  • Your aquarium water is in acceptable ranges measured by ICP type testing

Votes: 52 16.1%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how your corals are growing and look

Votes: 194 60.1%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how little nuisance algae is growing

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how it looks to you

Votes: 49 15.2%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 7 2.2%
BSA