Brand new member!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I’m Sebastian and I own a mix 25 gallon tank. I recently started with reef tank, before I only had fresh water tank but then I was introduced to the this expensive hobby and now I’m addicted. First I started with a nano tank of 3 gallons and that was super challenging. I have chose the most colorful and good looking coral to place them in my new 25 gallons tank and all my friends and family love them. I don’t know what’s going on with my tank but my corals growth really fast! I bought them with one head (LPS) and now they have like 6 in just 2 months, same with my soft coral, specially the zoanthids. I’m glad I joined this forum and I’ll be more than happy to share my experiences with you guys. I’m attaching a video of my tank, they are just waking up though but I’ll post another one where all of them are fully open. Thank you.
Hi Sebastian and Welcome!

Glad you joined. Looking forward to your build thread so you can reveal some of your 'secrets' for great growth!

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Water Hello GIF

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome15.png

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 55.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 27 23.3%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%
Back