Brand New Reefer

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh. I'm 24. Probably still a kid to some of you
Yes ... yes you are.... just a little older than my kids. That's OK ... who doesn't love kids?
Good luck on the journey!!!
Goat Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone. I'm John from Long Island and I've been keeping fish since I was a kid. Oh. I'm 24. Probably still a kid to some of you. Haha. I am just getting into the saltwater side of fish keeping and I'm setting up my own reef tank and I'm looking forward to the challenge that is reefing!
Welcome to Reef2Reef! FW has challenges, but reef tanks have their own challenges. Get ready to have fun (and be frustrated to no end) and eventually have a beautiful tank that your wife will complain you spend too much time looking at and messing with. This is a great place to find information and ask questions when those frustrations rise for sure!

OP
OP
hiClouds

hiClouds

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! FW has challenges, but reef tanks have their own challenges. Get ready to have fun (and be frustrated to no end) and eventually have a beautiful tank that your wife will complain you spend too much time looking at and messing with. This is a great place to find information and ask questions when those frustrations rise for sure!
Haha. I can totally relate already.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back