Brand New Reefer

Oh. I'm 24. Probably still a kid to some of you
Yes ... yes you are.... just a little older than my kids. That's OK ... who doesn't love kids?
Good luck on the journey!!!
Goat Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
 
Hey everyone. I'm John from Long Island and I've been keeping fish since I was a kid. Oh. I'm 24. Probably still a kid to some of you. Haha. I am just getting into the saltwater side of fish keeping and I'm setting up my own reef tank and I'm looking forward to the challenge that is reefing!
Welcome to Reef2Reef! FW has challenges, but reef tanks have their own challenges. Get ready to have fun (and be frustrated to no end) and eventually have a beautiful tank that your wife will complain you spend too much time looking at and messing with. This is a great place to find information and ask questions when those frustrations rise for sure!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! FW has challenges, but reef tanks have their own challenges. Get ready to have fun (and be frustrated to no end) and eventually have a beautiful tank that your wife will complain you spend too much time looking at and messing with. This is a great place to find information and ask questions when those frustrations rise for sure!
Haha. I can totally relate already.
 
Welcome!!! R2R is a great place to learn and share! Looking forward to your participation!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new